- Create an account with us by clicking the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button at the right top of the homepage.
- Select Your items & Add them to Cart. If a firearm or Lower Receiver was involved, please carefully review all the purchase instructions and restrictions before you finalize your order.
- Order & Payment. Your payment is processed through Authorize.net, a secure online transaction payment gateway.
- We ONLY accept payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Debit Cards.
- We want to provide our customers with a secure transaction, thus we require (AVS) Address Verification (BILLING INFORMATION SHOULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR BANKING INFORMATION) to protect our customers against fraud, otherwise the transaction will be Declined.
- If a transaction is Declined usually it will still show as Pending, this is usually the case and it is most Credit card company's policy. Pending transactions will Automatically remove from your account in 3 Business days. If you want to continue your shopping, you`ll need to place a new order and make sure the Billing address, 3 Digit secure code matches your card`s bank record.
- Your card will be charged immediately after you place an order at abcrifle.com and you will get an email with your order number. Your order will remain in processing status until we ship your item. Tracking will be emailed to you once your item has shipped.
If you want to purchase a firearm, the person's name on the account as well as paying for the order must be the person's name on the packing slip and firearm we ship to the dealer. You cannot order and pay for others when you purchase a firearm as this is against Federal Law.
A “straw purchase” is an illegal firearm purchase where the actual buyer of the gun, being unable to pass the required federal background check or desiring to not have his or her name associated with the transaction, uses another person who can pass the required background check to purchase the firearm for him/her. Those who purchase firearms in this illegal manner are subject to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
All orders will be shipped along with an Order Receipt listing the item, price & serial number.
Please make sure you confirm your order BEFORE you place it!!
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion. The customer is responsible for providing that information to ABC Rifle Company. After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer your order will be declined and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
If your order has shipped out and you change your mind you will be responsible for a $50 restocking fee all shipping fees associated with the order and return and credit card processing fees of 3%.
NOT LEGAL IN YOUR STATE: If you purchase an item that has not shipped out and IS NOT LEGAL FOR YOU TO OWN in your state eventually we have to cancel the order. You will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee along with all shipping fees and credit card processing fee of 3% associated with the order and return. Please verify that the item is Legal BEFORE ordering. It is your responsibility to make sure everything you purchased on our website is legal in your state.
There is no state sales tax for orders outside of Nevada (8.375% state sales tax for Nevada residents).
ALL Firearm orders are sent Adult Signature Required to ensure delivery; you have to make sure someone is available to sign for the delivery at your FFL dealer.
Click "Add to cart."
Enter your shipping address first.
A Firearm or Receiver will not ship to the shipping address that you have entered unless it is an authorized FFL transfer dealer that you have selected to receive your firearm.
If you buy a non-firearm item the order will ship to your home and does not need to ship to a gun dealer, you do not have to choose FFL dealer.
If you buy a Firearm, we have a dealer list for you to choose from. You are responsible for contacting the dealer and discussing the transfer BEFORE placing the order! Ask them to fax or email a copy of their FFL license with your NAME & ORDER NUMBER to Fax# (866) 668-1907 or FFL@ABCRIFLE.COM
If you put both firearm and non-firearm into the shopping cart, at our discretion we may split the order and ship the legal non-firearm part or accessory to your home address (Billing Address) and the firearm part we will ship to the FFL dealer you choose.
If you want to ship a firearm to an FFL dealer not listed on our list, you can choose to skip this option by selecting " BYPASS" and continue to checkout without selecting a dealer. After you have completed your checkout you will need to email FFL@ABCRIFLE.COM and provide us with
1) Your order #
2) Copy of your transfer dealers FFL license
3) Contact information to your preferred dealer so that we may contact them on your behalf to obtain a copy of their FFL license so we may continue to process your order. NOTE: If we have to contact your dealer, this will delay the processing of your order.
Choose your payment type from the pull-down menu.
Choose the shipping method you prefer, then click 'next'. Keep In mInd that Expedited Shipping does not speed up your processing time. Processing times may vary!!!!
Key in your billing address, as well as your card information, don`t forget to check the agreement when you finished, just click 'place an order'
You are all set!